Friends and Sponsors
Companies with international clients who want to discover young talents and become part of the RWTH International Academy’s broad network.
- Recruit young talents | Your company can use internship positions and research projects as a way to get to know some excellently educated engineering students, who may become your future employees.
- Be part of a network and increase your visibility | Become part of the International Academy’s network. As a partner, you will not only have the opportunity to network with the students, but also with other industrial partners of the RWTH International Academy and the RWTH Aachen University itself.
- Scholarships | Provide a scholarship – By providing a full or partime scholarship to a master student or summer school participant, you may discover talented students, who can work for your company in the future, perhaps by conducting a master-/mini thesis or by doing an internship.
- Excursions | Invite students to an excursion – Every year, the RWTH International Academy’s Master Office organizes various excursions or site visits to renowned companies all over Germany. This enhances the company's visibility to students and the the students' visibility to potential employers at the same time.
- Career Events | Present your company in one of our career events – Promote your company through a presentation or an exhibition stand.
- Individual Arrangement | If you have additional ideas, we would be glad to work out an individual sponsorship package with you. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Contact: Christine Esparza Valdez (Programme Coordinator), Phone: +49 (0) 241/8023545
Our recents Partners in Career Events
Each year in the RWTH International Academy welcomes newly admitted students, as well as enrolled students and Alumni to several events to meet representatives of companies. These networking events are opportunities for all students to build up contacts for further internships/student workers positions. Our recent guests were:
- AMAZON, Logistics Centre Koblenz
- CERAN - Ceran Lingua International, Spa, Belgium
- CEROBEAR - Ceramic Bearing Technology, Aachen
- FEV - Design and Development of Internal Combustion Engines, Aachen
- IRMATO - Engineering Technology & Consultancy, Aachen
- KHS - Filling and Packaging, Dortmund
- PHILIPS - Health and Well-being, Aachen
- SAINT-GOBAIN - Performance Plastics Pampus GmbH - TBA, Aachen
- SIEMENS, Krefeld
- TECOSIM, Cologne