The programme Master of Science in Production Systems Engineering builds upon the existing qualifications of the students and facilitates a deepening of the knowledge in the fields of materials, manufacturing processes, process and product engineering, manufacturing system design, manufacturing competitiveness and management. Skills such as leading and functioning within project teams and being able to communicate effectively will be strengthened. By extensive laboratory experience, the graduate will be able to carry out fundamental or applied research, to identify vital work steps and to communicate the results of such research.
Product engineers work in a multitude of areas within industry and research departments, including development, design, sales and distribution, quality management and organisation. The Master's degree awarded by the RWTH is recognised worldwide and qualifies graduates for further PhD studies.
- English taught
- 1,5 Year programme (3 semesters)
- 90 Credit points
- Master of Science - M.Sc. (RWTH)
- Fees: 4,200 EUR per semester
- Start: Every year in October
- Application Deadline: Every year 1 March
Students have to complete the following course elements as part of their master studies:
- Compulsory courses (lectures, exercises, laboratory courses)
- Elective courses (lectures, exercises, laboratory courses)
- Master thesis
- German language course (B1 - September and during first semester)