Academics and Organization
The examination regulations determine the scope of your studies and inform about all rules regarding exams, admission, master thesis etc. These rules are regularly updated. Please refer to the version as indicated for your year of intake.
M.Sc. Management and Engineering in Production Systems
- Students from 2014 and 2015: Education and Examination Regulations 2015-2016 at MSM and Revisions in EER 2015-2016 MSc programs in MME
- Students of 2013,2014, 2015: MME Examination Rules, 09/2014 (pdf). Please see here the updated mark conversion table.
- Students of 2013 in a pending examination process: MME Examination Rules, 12/2013 (pdf).
- English version: MME Examination Rules (pdf).
- Please see the schedule for winter semester 2015/16 here at CAMPUS
Additionally the dates for the management courses are listed here:
- Finance & Accounting: tba
- Marketing: tba
- Innovation Management: tba
All management lectures take place in Kackertstr. 7
Students of the intake 2014: Please find the dates for your third semester in Maastricht here.
Students have a duration of four month in order to complete their master thesis. The registration has to be done with the form at the end of this website. As a requirement, students have to complete the at least 80 CP in order to register the master thesis. For further details please see the examination rules.
Additionally we would like to share some pdfs in this download section, that provide further information for MME students.
Please see also the forms database of RWTH for additional download forms.